Legal Services for Property Owners and Tenant/s

A number of resources have been provided to help property owners and tenants with civil matters. Unfortunately, the Rental Housing Division cannot handle civil matters.

A number of agencies can assist with questions regarding tenant/landlord relationships, a lease (explaining /changing /breaking), security deposits, eviction proceedings/process and more:

Michigan State University College of Law
Law College Building
648 N. Shaw Lane
East Lansing, MI 48824-1300
(517) 432-6800
(517) 432-6801 fax

ASMSU Legal Services
Michigan State University
Student Services Building
556 East Circle Drive, Room 329
East Lansing, MI 48824
(517) 355-8266

Additional Resources