Contesting Vehicle Impoundment

If you wish, you may contest the impoundment by filing small claims in the Civil Division of 54B District Court. Vehicles are towed and impounded due to:
  • Six or more outstanding parking tickets.
  • Two or more handicap space violations.
  • The request of a property owner / manager if a vehicle is parked on private property without express or implied consent.