Request for Time to Pay

To request for time to pay, you must complete a Petition for Installment Payment form (PDF). You may submit the form either in person or by mail. You must fill out the form completely, include at least a $25 down payment (it will be applied to your balance) or your form will not be processed.

Court staff will process your request and submit it to the judge. You will be notified by email if you have one or in writing of the judge’s decision. If you are granted a payment plan or extension of time to pay and you do not follow the judge’s order, a warrant will be issued for your arrest.