EAST LANSING, Mich. — The majority of the City of East Lansing’s regularly scheduled, in-person public meetings will continue to either be canceled or converted to special, electronic meetings due to the COVID-19 crisis.
Currently, there are six special meetings scheduled to take place electronically this week:
- East Lansing City Council Meeting
Monday, Aug. 24 at 7 p.m.
- East Lansing Zoning Board of Appeals
Tuesday, Aug. 25 at 7 p.m.
- East Lansing Planning Commission
Wednesday, Aug. 26 at 7 p.m.
- East Lansing Downtown Development Authority (DDA)
Thursday, Aug. 27 at 12 p.m.
- East Lansing Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
Thursday, Aug. 27 at 1 p.m. (immediately following the DDA meeting)
- East Lansing Downtown Management Board Business Relations Committee
Friday, Aug. 28 at 1 p.m.
These meetings will be held electronically pursuant to Executive Order 2020-154 issued by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. The public meeting notices, which include details on how to view the meetings and participate in public comment during the meetings, and agendas may be added to the City’s Electronic Meetings webpage, www.cityofeastlansing.com/electronicmeetings, or amended up to 18 hours prior to the meeting. The webpage will continue to be updated as new, special meetings are scheduled and public meeting notices are finalized.