EAST LANSING, Mich. — The City of East Lansing is once again offering quiet study spots to area college students preparing for finals.
The study spots, featuring free wireless internet, are located at the East Lansing Public Library (ELPL), 950 Abbot Road, and the East Lansing Hannah Community Center (ELHCC), 819 Abbot Road.
ELPL will offer designated study space on the following days/times:
- Friday, May 1 from noon-6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Sunday, May 3 from 1-5 p.m.
- Monday, May 4 from noon-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 5 from noon-9 p.m.
ELHCC will offer study space any day of the week during regular business hours:
- Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Sunday, noon-8 p.m.
Students with questions can contact ELPL at (517) 351-2420 or ELHCC at (517) 333-2580 ext. 0.