Do I have to be pre-qualified to apply?

You must have been issued a pre-qualification application number by the State of Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs prior to submitting an application for a Special Use Permit for any medical marihuana facility.

Show All Answers

1. Which zoning allows for provisioning center facilities?
2. In what zoning districts are facilities allowed?
3. Is there a cap to the number of provisioning center facilities the City is allowing?
4. Do I have to be pre-qualified to apply?
5. How many applications is the City of East Lansing accepting?
6. What is the process for applying? How long does it take?
7. Given we are not constructing a new building, is the entire application required to be completed?
8. Is a pre-application meeting with the Planning Department required?
9. If my application is first, does that guarantee that it will be reviewed and possibly approved first?
10. Where can I find additional information?